Kwartz-Ruby Users' Guide
This is the users' guide of Kwartz-ruby.
Kwartz(*1) is a template system which realized the concept of 'Independence of Presentation Logic'. Kwartz-ruby is an implementation of Kwartz in Ruby.
- Development of Kwartz had subsidized by Exploratory Software Project of IPA (Information-Technology Promotion Agency Japan).
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Kwartz
- Chapter 2 Features Detail
- 2-1 Selector
- 2-2 RuleSet and Properties
- 2-3 Directives
- 2-4 Embed Expression in Presentation Data
- 2-5 Language-Independent Expression
- 2-6 Attribute Variable
- 2-7 Escape
- 2-8 Multi-language
- 2-9 Span Tag Deletion
- 2-10 Import Presentation Logic File
- 2-11 Import Elements in Other Files
- 2-12 Extract Element
- 2-13 Print Statement
- 2-14 Add Code at Beginning/End of Document
- 2-15 Compile Template into a Function of Ruby or PHP
- Chapter 3 Ruby on Rails Support
- Chapter 4 Other Topics