Kwartz-ruby 3.2 Reference Guide
This document(*1) is the reference manual of Kwartz-ruby.
Kwartz(*2) is a template system which realized the concept 'Independence of Presentation Logic'. It means that presentation logics are separated from both presentation data (typically HTML file) and business logic layer (typically main program). Kwartz-ruby is an implementation of Kwartz in Ruby.
If you are new to Kwartz, see Users' Guide at first.
- This document is generated automatically from unit-test data. Knuth had propsed integration of code and document. I propose integration of test and document :-)
- Development of Kwartz had subsidized by Exploratory Software Project of IPA (Information-Technology Promotion Agency Japan).
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Properties in Pesentation Logic
- Chapter 2 Directives in Presentation Data
- 2-1 elem, Elem, ELEM
- 2-2 stag, Stag, STAG
- 2-3 etag, Etag, ETAG
- 2-4 cont, Cont, CONT
- 2-5 value, Value, VALUE
- 2-6 foreach
- 2-7 list
- 2-8 Foreach, List
- 2-9 FOREACH, LIST
- 2-10 while, loop
- 2-11 if-then-else
- 2-12 set
- 2-13 mark
- 2-14 attr, Attr, ATTR
- 2-15 append, Append, APPEND
- 2-16 dummy
- 2-17 default, Default, DEFAULT
- 2-18 replace_element/content_with_element/content
- 2-19 Language-independent Directive
- Chapter 3 Command-Line Options